SCBWI Canada East Blog

October 23, 2011

7:12 AM 3
I'll soon post photo's and a report from our most recent SCBWI Canada East weekend conference. For now let me just say it was terrific, fun, informative, and rejuvenating!
Thanks go out to the amazing organizers, SCBWI CE Rep. Lizann Flatt, Alma Fullerton,  Michelle Jodoin and, Rachel Eugster.

A shout out to our blog members. I've now added a "Members' Blogs" to the sidebar. If you wish to add yours, please do, or you can send it to me and I'll include it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christine, my blog may be found at:
    http://suzannedelrizzo@blogspot.com. if you could as it to the sidebare I'd greatly appreciate it! cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that I had a typo in my blog address above, it is: suzannedelrizzo.blogspot.com -oops :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne, sorry it took me SOOOO long to add your blog! I don't know where the time goes, honestly!!

    ReplyDelete