SCBWI Canada East Blog

May 3, 2012

9:31 AM 3
As this is my first post with highly talented SCBWI Eastern illustrators I thought I share some ideas I have. Its rough and I know I missed Monday by a few days, but if I'm lucky by time you read this it might just be the right day.

The characters are playing at having a mad hatters tea party, I like the idea of the cat and dog forcing each other into different roles, the dog as the rabbit and the cat as the Cheshire cat. Eventually there'll be a whole scene with a little girl drinking tea, so I guess they are the bit players but I still want it to be strong. Any thoughts and feedback would be gratefully received.

Martin


3 comments:

  1. Hi Martin. I really like this! No suggestions,I think it looks like a great sketch, but it will be interesting to see how it fits into the larger picture you have in mind. Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adrian, thanks for the feedback. Yes I'm still sketching some layout ideas, don't want it to be too crowded.

      Delete