SCBWI Canada East Blog

December 3, 2012

9:41 AM 3

So, this is my first ever holiday postcard mail out. I didn't send out many, maybe a dozen (so if you got one, it's a limited edition, haha) as an exercise to just hurry up and get over myself. What is with the fear of the unknown? Anyway, now that that is out of the way, I plan to do a larger mail out in the spring.   Yay for getting over it!   See more below (and possibly soon, above) from other talented illustrator-contributors to this blog.

Best Wishes!

~Julie

3 comments:

  1. I, for one, am glad you "got over yourself" and got this lovely postcard out Julie:) I think we all have some new years resolutions to make, like to believe in our talents for 2013!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great expressions! Nice job Julie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so cute and grumpy. I love it. You'[ve captured the season so well ; )

    ReplyDelete