SCBWI Canada East Blog

January 2, 2013

6:57 AM 3
While these little girls are not drawn to look exactly like two of my granddaughters, Ava and Emma certainly inspired the piece.


I am totally excited about the new year (I'm not certain why, perhaps because last year was so "BLAH" it couldn't help but go up from there:) and would love to hear what your professional or personal resolutions are. To try some new art technique? Promote yourself more aggressively? To try your hand at writing, if you aren't already?

Mine are all of the above.
HAPPY 2013 TO US ALL!!!


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Chris! Love the piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. :) Just more of the same for me, trying to do some writing around the kids' schedules. :)And have fun with it, as always...

    Happy New Year!
    Adrian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! Happy New Year Christine! My 2013 New Year's Resolutions include being more involved with SCBWI, as well as creating AND sharing more artwork, plus being the best dad I can be :)

    ReplyDelete