SCBWI Canada East Blog

January 28, 2013

3:58 AM 6
Lego Polar Bear Lego Penguin

Brrr! Hope everyone's staying warm on this chilly Monday!  Just wanted to update y'all with my New Year's resolution of being more involved with SCBWI and creating & sharing more art in 2013.

The plan is to "Make Some Cool Every Day" and collect everything into a picture book for my newborn son at the end of the year.  Y'see, my lovely wife and I received the ultimate Christmas present last month - that of a healthy baby boy.  Harrison is our first born and we are ever so excited and inspired to make the most of each and every day.  This picture book is our first Christmas gift to him.

For those that'd like to follow along, I have been posting the new daily Lego creation on my TumblrFlickr and Facebook page.

Wish us luck!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea, congrats on the new addition and I love the lighting for the lego shots...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, he is beautiful Hilary!!!!! Just want to squish those cheeks:)

    ReplyDelete