SCBWI Canada East Blog

April 11, 2013

4:14 PM 4

Hi there! My name is Danielle and I just joined the SCBWI group last week. I had the privilege of meeting Peggy via email today. Thank-you Peggy, for allowing me to post one of my images. Because the theme is 'wind', I chose this image from the app that I have been working on forever. I am showing my pencil rough and my final layered PSD file. I only wish that we were dealing with this kind of wind today, and not the chilly kind in Toronto. I very much look forward to being part of this group.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle! Pleased to meet you. Great stuff! Welcome to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, I'm sorry to be SO late in welcoming you to the group!!!! :)
    I love your style and this piece. Maybe, when you have a little time, you could post about what goes into the making of an app, the various processes, stages involved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Danielle! I'm sorry to be even later!! I love your style too and want to know about app making as well so just call me Ditto:-)

    ReplyDelete