Monday, December 2, 2013

May everyone get their very own Christmas Giraffe...



Not long ago, I spent many an hour rocking my firstborn to sleep while staring at his stuffed animals. Unable to sleep, unable to paint, I stared at his little stuffed animals and thought how wonderful it would be to paint them, if I only had the time and energy.

So when he was old enough, I did. :)

Presents come in many shapes and sizes. I look forward to spending my Christmas with my two little guys. And I'm thankful that once in a blue moon, I also have time to paint.

And even share the happy little giraffe that kept me company in those long but worthy nights.

Happy holidays!

Adrian.

2 comments:

  1. THAT is just beautiful Adrian!!! I thought it was the real stuffy at first glance!
    Your so lucky to have little ones, this time of year. I'll have a quite morning, till we can get to my daughters place where the grandchildren will be.
    I never thought the crazy, screaming magical chaos of children on Christmas Day would be what I would miss the most, but it is. Enjoy it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris. I am looking forward to it a lot. At least until they eat too much sugar and start screaming and doing laps around me. :)

    Have fun with the grandkids! That's even better, because you don't have to deal with the repercussions… ;)

    ReplyDelete

Text Footer

COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER: All art posted on this blog is copyright. Please contact the individual Illustrator for permission. The views expressed here are our own, and not necessarily those of the SCBWI.